Kinder Happy Hippo Milk Chocolate & Hazelnut 5pcs
Kinder Happy Hippo is delicious hippo shaped wafer biscuit with a double cream filling. Individually wrapped for freshness. Made with no artificial colours, no artificial preservatives, no hydrogenated fats.
Sugar, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Skimmed Milk Powder (12.5%), Hazelnuts (12%), Wheat Flour, Milk Powder (7.5%), Whey Powder (Milk), Wheat Starch, Emulsifier: Lecithins (Soya), Sunflower Oil, Whey Proteins (Milk), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt, Vanillin, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Total Milk Solids: 19.5%
7 в наличии